Congratulations! You are pregnant. In 2 months’ time, a woman comes to know that yes, she is pregnant. There are fewer cases where the mom has no idea of her being pregnant up to 2 months. Each and every month is special for the mom, as the pregnancy increases you get more and more attached to the baby. In two months, you start feeling excited, anxious, worried, and happy for your pregnancy. As a mother, you are very conscious of your baby. So, relax we have brought to you detailed research on what are the 2 Months of Pregnancy Symptoms, what to eat, and what other things you can expect.
Check out the blog-
What are the Symptoms of 2 Months Pregnancy?
The symptoms at 2 months are not necessarily faced by every pregnant woman. But some of the common symptoms are-
1. Morning Sickness-
This is the first symptom of pregnancy, morning sickness does not necessarily mean facing it in the morning. Morning sickness can happen at any time of the day. Nausea and vomiting are combinedly known as Morning Sickness and they stay with you for the three months of your pregnancy.
2. Mood Swings-
As your body is facing a great change in hormones, mood swings will be frequent. You can find yourself happy and excited at one moment, and sad or angry at the other moment. These mood swings can be a little stressful for your family and also for your work.
3. Food Aversions-
Food cravings/ aversions are the results of hormonal changes. The food which you didn’t like at all you might start eating it and the food on which you just craved upon before, you may not like it at all. Eat whatever you like, until it is harmful to your baby, this may help you in your mood change.
4. Urge to Pee-
It will be better to stay near the loo, as you will have a frequent visitor there. As your body produces hCG, it triggers the hormone to pee. Also, fluid intake has increased which causes frequent urination.
As your stomach is not filled with the baby inside, the digestion process becomes slower. The hormonal and physical changes affect the movement of food, which results in constipation.
6. Headache and Dizziness-
Pregnancy is the biggest change in our body, it makes our hormones shift from here to there and also changes the blood pressure level. All these things lead to headaches and dizziness.
2 Months Pregnancy Diet
You are one more month closer to your baby. You probably might be thinking, what should I eat in 2 Months of Pregnancy Symptoms? Well, we have brought to you a list of Do’s and Don’ts in 2 months pregnancy.
- Make a to-do list of all the precautions and measures which you need to take.
- Drink plenty of water or juices to stay hydrated.
- Have a proper diet according to your doctor’s chart.
- Start your folic acid and vitamins medicine; these are essential for your baby’s growth.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly, to avoid intake of any germs and pesticides.
- Eat fruit instead of drinking juices.
- Try to eat in small quantities, so that it gets digested soon.
- Walk for 20 minutes every two hours.
- Have a supportive bra, to avoid sagging of breasts.
See more: Healthy snacks in Pregnancy with all nutrients
- No more smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Do not be an empty stomach for long.
- Avoid oily and junk food.
- Strict no for any painkillers.
- Cut down on your coffee consumption.
- Do not stress yourself.
- No running or brisk walking.
- Avoid long-distance travel.
- No hot tubs or Jacuzzi.
- Do not lift heavy objects.
Your 2- month Pregnancy Diet Chart
- Have the right and proper proportions of all the nutrients like carbohydrates, vitamins, fats, protein, and minerals.
- Eat lots and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Have a more fiber-rich diet.
- Increase the consumption of green leafy vegetables, pulses, fruits, and eggs.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Consume at least 5 portions of food and vegetables.
- Avoid meat and undercooked food.
- Excess tea and coffee are also harmful.
2 Months Pregnancy Baby Development
Though there is not much of the development of the baby in 2 Months of Pregnancy Symptoms, still every small development is precious and important for us mothers. So, in the 2 months pregnancy, you can expect the following changes in your baby’s development-
- Baby’s facial features keep on developing
- The ears have taken their place and a little fold of skin is formed.
- Legs and arms in the form of tiny buds have formed
- Fingers, toes, and eyes also get formed in this month
- Cartilage is replaced by bones
- Digestive tract and sensory organs start to develop
- The neural tube is formed (brain, spinal cord, and other neural tissue).
- The heart has two chambers.
By the end of the second month, your baby or fetus is 1 inch long and weighs around 9.45 Gms.
Women Body Changes in 2 Of Months Pregnancy
Two months is a long time for your baby to develop and for your bodily changes. Following are the signs of 2 months pregnancy-
- Breast Change- You will notice your breasts have become heavier and tender. As the hormones increase, the fat stored in the body also increases. And you will see a noticeable change in your breast as it is getting ready for lactation.
- You will notice a thicker vaginal secretion, which may smell weird and unusual.
- You will get the pregnancy glow, but at the end of the second month. In the starting month, you may see acne on your face, as your hormones are changing.
- Fatigue- You will feel more tired than usual days. Due to all the hormone change, and the baby growing, the progesterone hormone gets increased affecting blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Your uterus starts growing; as your baby is growing it creates tension and pain in the uterus.
Tests to be conducted during 2 Months of Pregnancy Symptoms
Before you visited your doctor, just to be sure whether you are pregnant or not. Now, if your first official prenatal visit. Pregnancy is a very delicate phase, so it is necessary to keep checking the mother’s body every month to ensure its proper and healthy wellness. In the second month, you can expect the following tests to be done by your doctor-
- Weight and Blood pressure check
- Urine test check to know about the sugar level and protein quantity
- A blood test to be sure of these things-
- Iron and hemoglobin level to check for anemia
- Infectious diseases like hepatitis B and HIV
- Immunities for chickenpox and rubella
- Vaginal examination
- Physical examination for edema and varicose veins.
Do not worry about the above tests, they are simple and do not hurt. It is for your good, as you will be tension free for the whole month.
So, these are the changes that you will notice during the 2 Months of Pregnancy Symptoms. Just remember to enjoy every day of your pregnancy, it is a beautiful phase.
Can you be 2 months pregnant with no symptoms?
Not exactly, two months pregnant means you are into the first trimester. You will have symptoms and signs of the 2-month pregnant women. Well, it is possible that the signs and symptoms may not be much for some women, but as there won’t be any period for two months; this is also one of the symptoms.
Which month of pregnancy does the stomach get bigger?
Don’t worry there won’t be any baby bump in the first trimester. The first trimester is all about hormone changes and preparing the body. You will start to notice the baby bump between weeks 12 -16, i.e. in the second trimester.
How many weeks are 2 months of pregnancy?
Well, this is a tricky question. Pregnancy differs from one woman to another. Second-month pregnancy definitely means that you are into the first trimester. Now the weeks can differ, as you can be at the start of the second month or at the end of the second month. So, you can cover it by week 5 to week 8.