Being Pregnant is not easy, it is a lot on your mind and your body. Though it’s a beautiful phase it also brings with it mood swings. During pregnancy, you should be happy, calm, and relaxed. But with all the changes going on in your body it gets difficult to be positive and happy always. Inspirational Quotes about Pregnancy here, play a very important role. They make us laugh, motivates us, and keeps us happy.
TheBlessedmom has brought to you some inspirational, motivational, and funny quotes on maternity to cheer you up.
Check out the blog-
Inspirational and Motivational Maternity Quotes
“Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.”– Harriette Hartigan
“Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
“A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” -Mary Mason
“A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.” – John Stevenson
“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten and the future worth living for.” – Author Unknown
“You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” – Suzanne Finnamore
“Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.”– Maggie Scarf
“In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” –Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
“Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim
“A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.”- Author Unknown
“There is no way out of the experience except through it because it is not really your experience at all but the babies. Your body is the child’s instrument of birth.”- Penelope Leach
“Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
“Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”– Elizabeth Stone
“Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
“You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” — Author Unknown
“A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” — Unknown
“A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” — Carl Sandburg
“When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels.” – Eileen Elias Freeman
Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever- Nikki Dalton
Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced- Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Husband Support During Pregnancy Quotes
21. I became a father when you said you are pregnant.
22. My smiles are constant my beloved since you delighted me with your pregnancy news.
23. My dear love, gather all your strength to handle another version of me!
24. With you by my side my world was beautiful, with our baby in it, it would be glorious!
25. You made me a better me, our child will make me my best!
26. A super-glue for our already solid bond is on its way!
27. Being my wife was the gift I ever had but being the mom of my children is a blessing.
28. I can’t wait anymore to meet the new member who is a part of both of us.
29. ‘When you are with a kid your husband would love you for everything and would therefore forgive you even for those habits that he once hated in you.’
30. ‘A good husband would let his pregnant wife rest for one more hour and eat one more cookie’
Pregnancy Quotes Funny
31.“People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.”– Jessica Simpson
32.“Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” ― Carrie Fisher
33. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought ― and more wonderful.” ― Charles Osgood
34. “Everybody leaves me alone. I’ve had a busy day being pregnant and I have to do it again tomorrow.”
35. “Months have an average of 30 days, except the 9th month of pregnancy which has about 1,000 days.”
36. For all of us who are so over the questions here’s one for you. “Yes, I’m positive there’s just one baby in there. Can I throat punch you now?
37. “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes” –Joyce Armor
38. “I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I would rather go to war.” –George W. Bush
39. “Parenthood is the scariest “hood” you will ever be in.”
40. “Stop saying, ”˜We’re pregnant.’ You’re not pregnant! Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady-hole? No. Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you’re nurturing a human life? No. It’s because you had too many shots of tequila,” –Mila Kunis
41. “Peeing on a stick and preserving that stick is the start of the many disgusting things you will do as a mother.”
42. “Prenatal yoga focuses on breathing and stretching. So does napping.”
43. “Don’t ask me why I am crying because I don’t know.”
44. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body ” meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit,” –Amy Adams
45. “My friend has a baby, I am recording all the noises he makes so I can later ask him what he meant.” ― Stephen Wright
46. “Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.” ― Wilhelm Busch
47. Hormones and No Alcohol. Interact at your own risk.
- “Growing tiny humans is so exhausting.”
- “Of course I can do this. I’m pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition doesn’t change my personality.” ― Christine Feehan
- “I haven’t had alcohol for months. This is not a pregnancy glow. This is a detox glow.”
So, these are some of the Inspirational Quotes about Pregnancy , and Funny Quotes on Maternity which you will enjoy.
Which quotes you like the best?