Here are some pregnancy announcement ideas for parents. So, if you are pregnant! You just received this amazing good news of your life. And now, you are super excited, anxious, worried, and whatnot. But hold your excitement, just the way you are excited about this news, you would want others also to show them your love and excitement.
So, instead of just calling them and sharing the news, let us try something different ways to Pregnancy Announcement Ideas for husband and family.
When To Announce Pregnancy?
Now, the first question which comes is when you should announce the pregnancy. After you have missed your period and saw the results on the stick, you knew you are pregnant. But to confirm the news, you go and see the doctor. After the reports, you are officially Pregnant.
The best time to tell the world that you are pregnant is after 3-4 months. After 4th month, your chances of miscarriage are reduced and you also know about the gender. So, just wait a little more to tell all your close people.
But you can also tell some most trusted and well-wisher people of yours, who always support you no matter what. Just make sure to keep that circle small.
How To Announce Pregnancy?
If you are a social geek, control yourself before you just go on Instagram or Facebook, and post about your pregnancy. There are certain rules about being pregnant and how to let the world know, and it is a must that you follow them. So, these are the following rules and appropriate sequence to announce the pregnancy-
- Don’t wait to tell partner- It is very much possible that you guys found out together, but if not, don’t wait to tell your partner. You should call them, meet them, text them the moment you found out. As he will be as excited as you are.
- Tell the people you’re closest to first- Now after you have told your partner, the next in line comes the people with whom you are very close. Like the To Be- Grandmom and Granddad, they will be the most excited person in the world to know that they are going to have a grandson or granddaughter.
But as they are the most important person, it is also necessary that they should feel that way. So, it will be good if you tell them personally, they should not know along with the whole other masses or should not find it on social media.
- Don’t tell if you’re not ready to tell- It is most likely that you will have all your mood swings started before the 3rd month and you will also have to cut down on your smoking and drinking. So, if people around you find it strange that you are not drinking, they would like to know the details, but it is totally up to you to tell them or not. Don’t just spill the beans because you are pressurized.
- Keep in mind your audience- Not all people around you are your well-wishers. So, always know the audience before telling them, so that their reactions do not hurt you in any way. Also, if you are planning a surprising way to tell people, always know what possibly could make them understand it and feel excited.
Ways To Announce Pregnancy
Now, we have found some really cute ways to announce your pregnancy, as it is the most important thing in your life, why not celebrate it and tell people in different ways.
Pregnancy Announcement Ideas For Husband
Apart from you, it was your partner who was waiting to hear these three golden words, “We are pregnant.” So, try something different to tell him, as the expression and happiness on his face will be worth remembering and recording.
- Get the Mommy and Daddy written Tees and leave it at the bedside.
- Get a customized egg with “We are having a baby” written on it.
- Cover a bottle of wine or sparkling fruit juice with the label, “That we are growing”
- Gift him an onesie with a personal message
- Bake a cup or cupcake
- Order a diaper delivery
- Make a homemade card
- Proposal pregnancy announcement (get on your knees with a box, and inside the box have the positive test of pregnancy)
- Belly paint the announcement (So, when you get close and have your quality time he will come to see)
- Fortune cookie announcement
- Pregnancy reveal poem
- Order a pregnancy book for him
- Pizza pregnancy reveal
- Say it with a bouquet
- Get chocolates with a message on them
- Puzzle box for husband
- Jumble up the words and let him make a sentence
- Scavenger hunt for a husband
- Tiny letters
- Decorate the room with candles and balloons
- Keychain husband pregnancy
- Message in a bottle
- If your husband like to read a book, have a bookmark for him
- Write it out on a board
- Frame your sonograph picture
- Scratch Me card with “We are Pregnant” message
- If you have a pet, let it announce it
- Put a bun in the oven with a message written: “I am pregnant.”
- Set one extra plate in the table
Pregnancy Announcement Ideas To Parents
Telling parents about pregnancy is one of the most difficult things, as they will be very excited and it will be difficult for them to hold their emotions. So, why not to make the moment a memorable one with the following cute and creative ways to announce your pregnancy-
- Send a voice note, if it is not possible to meet them in person
- If they are in town, plan a dinner for them and ask them to bring some grocery items like baby food, baby corn, baby spinach. Just make sure they read it before they go out.
- Write it up on a wall or on aboard.
- Say it with a T-shirt. Gift them grandmom and granddad t-shirt
- Write a personalized letter to them, it will be memorable, and they will always keep it with them
- Give them gorgeous mugs which have the saying of grandparents on it.
- Deliver them a cake, with the message on it
- Gift an adorable onesie with the message, “ Will you be my grandpa?”
- Give them a scratch card
- Send them their fav. wine with a label written, “You are going to be accompanied by your grandchild in a few months.”
- Frame your sonography and send it to them
- Send them a storybook
- Say it with a cookie, write the message “You are soon to be promoted to grandparents.”
- Create a cool sign “the best parents get promoted to Grandparents” and let them post it on social media.
- Update the family tree
- Dresses up your dog as baby, so they notice
- Try Grandparents to be a fortune cookie
- Use a personalized balloon
- Gift them Grandma-to-Be charm bracelet
- Buy them the Grandparents to be announcement card
- Use a color-changing Pregnancy announcement Mug
- Give them a sweet poem
- Wrap up your pregnancy test
- Have a game night with family and announce their
- Add a pair of small shoes to the shoe rack
- Gift them a jewelry
- Mark your due date on the calendar
- Have a skype call, if they are away
- Send them flowers with a message on it.
So, these are some of the Pregnancy Announcement Ideas. Try any one of them, and give your partner and your parents a lifetime of happiness.